Ningbo Yong Wei Electronics Co., Ltd.
Add：No.8 Xinheng Third Road, private industrial park, Cicheng Town, Jiangbei District, Ningbo
1 Classification according to the working principle and structure characteristics of relay
1) electromagnetic relay: the use of input circuit in the electromagnet core
An electrical relay and suction produced with the armature between the.
(2) solid state relay: an electronic component that performs its functions without the mechanical motion of the input and output isolation of a relay.
3 temperature relay: relay when the outside temperature reaches a given value.
4) reed relay: the seal in the tube, reed reed and armature magnetic shock action has dual action to open or closed circuit relay
5 time relay: when the input signal is added or removed, the output part needs to be delayed or limited to the specified time to close or disconnect the controlled circuit relay.
6) high frequency relay: relay for switching high frequency, RF line with minimum loss.
(7) a relay with a combined action of a magnetic field and a magnetic field controlled by a control coil. The direction of the relay depends on the direction of the current flowing through the control coil.
8 other types of relays: such as optical relay, acoustic relay, thermal relay, instrument relay, Holzer effect relay, differential relay, etc..
2, according to the size of the relay classification
1) miniature relay
(2) subminiature miniature relay
3) miniature miniature relay
Note: for sealed or closed relay, the maximum size dimensions for the relay body three mutually perpendicular directions, not including installation, terminations, embossing, crimping, flanging and sealing solder joint size.
3, according to the classification of relay load
1) micro power relay
2) weak power relay
3) medium power relay
4) high power relay
4, according to the protection of the relay classification
1) sealed relay
2) enclosed relay
3) open type relay
5, according to the principle of action can be classified according to the relay
1) electromagnetic type
3) rectifier type
4) electronic type
5) digital type
6, according to the physical quantity of the reaction can be classified
1) current relay
2) voltage relay
3) power directional relay
4) impedance relay
5) frequency relay
(6) gas (gas) relay
7, in accordance with the relay in the protection of the role of the circuit can be classified
1) start relay
2) measuring relay
3) time relay
4) intermediate relay
5) signal relay
6) exit relay